Definition of Discon
to stop doing or making some
Examples of Discontinue in a sen
1. Nike decided to discontinue the new brand of shoes when sales didn’t reach expected levels.
2. The florist will discontinue the sale tomorrow, so we should buy the marked down flowers today.
3. Since few orders were placed for the juice, the manufacturer decided to discontinue production all together.
4. The founders had to discontinue the neighborhood sports program due to lack of funding.
5. Because they have lost so much money, the US postal service decided to discontinue Saturday delivery to cut costs.
WATCH our daily vocabulary videos and LEARN new words in a fun and exciting
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel to keep video production going! Visit VocabularyVideos.com to watch our FULL library of vi