to bring out or
Examples of Educe in a sen
1. Even a simple creak in the stairs would educe a bark from the dog.
2. Wanting to educe a response from her quiet students, the teacher assigned three essays to write.
3. Continuous loud music from the apartment next door seemed to educe a grievance to the landlord.
4. A letter from a lawyer was sent, so that it would educe a response to the neighbor’s complaint.
5. The detective threw the brutal crime scene photos to the suspect in order to educe a confession from him.
WATCH our daily vocabulary videos and LEARN new words in a fun and exciting
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel to keep video production going! Visit VocabularyVideos.com to watch our FULL library of vi