Definition of Cat
to hurl, launch, throw or p
Examples of Catapult in a sen
1. At the first sound of the alarm clock, I catapult out of bed and race through my morning chores.
2. A group of gangsters attempted to catapult Peter into the lake and run off with his bike.
3. James is a fantastic basketball player who is likely to catapult himself into first place in next year’s competition.
4. The economic downturn helped to catapult the republican candidate into the white house, because he blamed all problems on big government.
5. The romans used machinery to catapult rocks over the enemy wall in an attempt to capture the city.
WATCH our daily vocabulary videos and LEARN new words in a fun and exciting
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel to keep video production going! Visit VocabularyVideos.com to watch our FULL library of vi